Broadband & phone
Have your ordered broadband for your new office?
Are you moving your current phone system?
Managed service print provider
Do you have a managed service print provider?
Does the office you are moving to have a comms cabinet which is the same size as your comms cabinet in your current office?
Terms & conditions
Ortus terms and conditions:
1. Ortus require a minimum of two weeks’ notice prior to a proposed office move
2. Broadband must be installed and tested to ensure connectivity 1 week before the proposed move date.
3. The customer must box (current office) and unbox (new office) all PC equipment & printers.
4. Access to the old office and new offices must be available from 08:00 on the day of the office move.
5. All network ports in the new office must be fluke tested and verified to be in working condition by a data electrician prior to Ortus coming onsite to install the equipment which has been moved from the old office.
6. All third parties i.e. phone providers and print management providers must be available to support Ortus prior to and post the office move.